De Villiers help clients maximise the value achieved from the disposal of an asset, irrespective of whether it is distressed or solvent. As we understand the environment in which the asset owner is operating we have the potential to quickly and independently assess value and determine the optimum exit strategy for that particular asset or portfolio.
Distressed Assets Services
With over 25 years of dedicated experience in the recovery market we have established long-term relationships with lenders and insolvency practitioners to provide bespoke and independent advice to enable the optimum outcome for our clients.
As part of our strategy we will, amongst other things:
- Obtain valuations for assets.
- Identify value inhibiting property and legal issues to ensure assets are properly de-risked and values maximised.
- Control and manage the entire process on behalf of the lender or Insolvency Practitioner, providing one point of contact throughout the process.
- Agree and implement an asset management or exit strategy to ensure risks are fully identified and values maximised.
Due Diligence services
We can help investors and developers structure asset or corporate transactions to maximise returns. A rigorous approach to understanding the true value or liability of a company’s assets will facilitate a deal closure at a sensible and robust price and on a timely basis.
We can provide:
- Informed overviews of the sectors and regions of the UK involved.
- Indicative comments on the values suggested by the vendor supported where appropriate by ‘drive by’ inspections
- Review available documents concentrating on title, tenants, enforcement remedies, risk and value
- Informed advice on properties and the customers involved based on our experience and access to markets.
For further information and/or to arrange an informal ‘no cost, no commitment’ meeting with a De Villiers consultant, please complete the contact us form or give us a call on 020 7637 7554.